In Shop Services
Fleet Service and Repair
Keith is ASE certified and has 37+ years experience in the automotive industry and continuing education. Keith began his career in independent shops in 1979.
- Employed at Bill Wright Toyota Dealership in Bakersfield, California for approximately 7 years where he was a team leader over 3 people for two years.
- Employed at Kern County Fleet Services in Bakersfield, California for 8 years achieving level of Senior Mechanic over a crew of 3 maintaining approximately 1,000 county vehicles including the Sheriff’s department patrol cars.
- After moving to Idaho, Keith held employment at independent shops in Spokane Valley, Washington and Hayden, Idaho.
- Since mid June 2013, Keith provides full time automotive repair service through American Eagle Automotive.
Wanda has 25 years of office experience.
- 8 years in a financial institution
- 5 years operating a computer lab at an elementary school
- 6 years as a legal secretary
- 2 years as Legal Technician at Kern County Sheriff’s Department in Bakersfield, California,
- Remainder in the court system as an administrative secretary and courtroom clerk/judicial assistant.
Auto Services We Provide
American Eagle Automotive’s primary goal is to provide customer service based on honesty and integrity as well as offer auto repair that is reasonably priced and guaranteed. We provide service from a dependable ASE certified mechanic that is licensed and insured with 30 years automotive experience. We want you to feel secure sending your mom, daughter, or any other family member to us for sound automotive repair.